Monday, August 8, 2011

BIO: Get to know me more!^^

Hello everyone! My name is Meishi (Not true name ;P ). I'm 17 years old born on April 4,1994. I'm living in Philippines. I can speak a bit/understand of Japanese and Korean (basics). But I'm learning them thoroughly so I can be fluent in that two languages!

I am a Sophomore college student here in our city. Taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial Management. I'm not really interested in that course (lol) but I am trying my best to be good at it and I'm starting to have fun learning it.

I like to be simple. I am really a simple person. Sometimes, I hate being in a crowded place and I usually stay at home all the time and doing some internet surfing. I'm not really good at remembering people's name but I can know you through face and I'm really friendly ^~^ I tend to be shy sometimes (in person) and can be awkward. But if we get closer, you will witness a talkative and active side of me.

I love to sing and dance. That two things are my passion alongside with Music. My family is inclined with Music so..I guess it really runs through the blood. Since when I was in elementary..I already dance in some school programs until I joined to a all girls dance group and we competed to any dance competitions in the city. Until I reached in High School, I still continue to dance and got a new dance group again. Our crew called "Offbeat Cru", composed of 6 girls & 6 boys. We also competed to any dance competitions and performed intermission numbers. Since I'm really confident in dancing, I worry so much that I can't sing in front of many people or in a crowd. I tend to forgot the lyrics due to nervousness. Until now, I just can't overcome this fear. One of my dreams is to have a band and become a vocalist. Since, I'm too focused on studies now..I guess I can't do it for now. Maybe..soon? Let's see :)

I like any kinds of Music like RnB, Rock, Acoustic, Reggae, etc. It only depends on my mood what kind of song I usually listen. Sometimes If I want a loud music I listen to those rock songs and alternative-rock but if I feel that my ears are going to bleed because of the loudness of the rock songs, I listen to some mellow songs.

I'm addicted to Korean Pop Music nowadays. It all started when I first heard Wonder Girl's Nobody and then get to know more since 2NE1 & Big bang's Lollipop Days (2009). Until I heard about them, I become a fan immediately. I searched and got to know them. Although It's in different language, it's not the hindrance that you can't a like a Music. Music is not all about the language but It's all about the beat and how you feel about it. My Bigbang bias is G the Dragon :) but I think I'm slowly attracted to Seungri the Panda nowadays ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. My 2ne1 bias is Dara :) And so..I'm a fan of DARAGON too! I'm a shipper..no..I don't ship them, I protect them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :)

I spazz anything related to KPOP on my twitter!^^ But mostly are BIGBANG/2NE1/YG related stuffs. A part-time spazzer about Donghae & Ryeowook for Super Junior; Nickhun & Junho for 2PM; Thunder for MBLAQ and Jaejoong for DBSK/TVXQ ㅋㅋㅋ Other KPOP groups: FT ISLAND; SISTAR; MISS A; 2AM; WONDER GIRLS; SNSD; UKISS; BLOCK B; CN BLUE; SECRET; TEENTOP; 4MINUTE; 4MEN; BEAST; F(x) etc.
I'm a fan of Korean TV Variety Shows too and Korean Dramas. My favorite TV variety is Running Man!^^ But I also like Strong Heart; We got Married; Star King; Infinity Challenge, etc. Korean Dramas include: 49 days; Secret Garden; City Hunter; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho; My Princess; Goong (Princess Hours), etc.

I love ANIME! Well, I love Japan's culture first before South Korea. heehee. I have many relatives that are from Japan..so, that's why I learn Japanese so we can communicate well with each other. I love those Dark Stories or any Romance anime. The very first anime that I watched (FULL) is Death Note and it is my favorite now. Animes that I already watch and I like: Ghost Hunt; La Corde d'Oro Primo Passo; Special A; Gakuen Alice; Yamato Nadeshiko; Vampire Knight; Ouran High School Host Club; Detective Conan; Hunter X Hunter; Sailor Moon; Kaichou wa Maid Sama;

I like to play instruments too. I play organ and guitar. I'm not really good at it, just average. ;) I want to learn more playing them and other instruments too like drums & violin.



If you want to ask for more questions, you can ask here: http://www.formspring.me/meishi04 :)
I'll answer it^^ Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment