Monday, August 8, 2011

2NE1's "HATE YOU" & "UGLY"

Hi! I'm back again. Uggh. I really usually forget to post here. hahaha. So..here it goes..

2NE1's new single "HATE YOU" MV/Song.




The MV was so awesome. I think It's my first time to witness an animated MV among all idols. Haha. The song was awesome too! But as a Dara-biased & Minzy-biased, I'm kinda sad that they only got few lines. Uggh. (yeah..It's kinda big deal to me. lol. don't mind me)

The production of the MV is really amazing..The story line is so jjang that makes you want a full-length animated series. kekeke! That's what I feel now! The characters portrayed are very much alike to their personalities but in an action way :)

I was curious of the live performance! Hahaa!



And after a week!!!! This another epic MV came out!!! Whoooooooooooooooo!!! :)




This song has a different feeling and it's really addicting! It's actually different from all their previous songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment