Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8, 2011: Another bad day..

Hello, It's been a long time when my last blog here. I was getting busy and I always forgot to post here. So, I decided/planned to blog everyday about what happened in that particular day. Hm.. It serves as my diary in a blog form. lol. It's because when I get older..I could reminisce the past.. I could reminisce what challenges or what silly things I did if I think of that in the future :)

To start off, I woke up early today! 5:31AM. I usually woke up 6:00AM (in my cellphone time) but instead i woke up 5:30AM so that I could finished my English Matrix but in the end, I didn't finish it. Yeah. It sucks. So..instead..I finished it on school! My classes starts at 7:00AM, it's too early .___. I was a bit late. When I entered the classroom, our teacher was already there. My classmates was busy finishing their Matrix so I did too. Good thing I finished it on time and passed it! but.. It's not that organize :(

2nd period is vacant time ( with my Chingu ) So we finished our other assignment in Finance subject. (yeah, we don't make our assignments at home. lol) After 1 hour, we went to our next subject and then the rests.

This day wasn't that good though. I spent my whole afternoon watching videos like 2NE1TV Season 3. And dancing to T-Ara's Roly Poly (hehehehe). And my daily routine which is to Clean and To wash the dishes.

I got nagged by Mom and my parents quarreled. I am so much hurt and in pain right now. I've got a cold war with my best friends too. Hopefully, it will be over tomorrow..and things get better!


Annyeong~

No comments:

Post a Comment