Friday, September 9, 2011

09/09/11

Woke up late today and It's raining. I forgot to turn on my alarm and the time on my clock is not set :O Good thing I wasn't late! Yay~ But my eyes were so pluffy~~

We had a lesson on the first subject; and then a vacant time so..me and my Chingu went to a Internet Cafe and made an assignment for NS2! Hahaha:) then it's about 9AM and were like rushing to our next subject coz were afraid to be late! (Our teacher is so strict about latecomers)
We had a discussion again and also to our 3rd subject!Last subject's turn. Our teacher group us into 5 to make a creative report; meeting with members and were done! kekekeke!

I decided to go to the library so I stayed at school and didnt eat lunch :O Me and my friend waited for our other friend so that we could get 'something' (that belongs to my friend. duh)
and then went to OPL office to submit and paid for the shirt. Then off to the gym to watch the PE class of our other friends. hehehe~ And we ended up only watching them play and not going to the library XD haha were silly like that! My friend bid goodbye coz her parents are strict so she needed to go home early. Im still watching the Badminton tournament and it was fun. My other friends are so funny tho. kekeke. They keep on laughing and Im laughing at their antics too. kekekeke~~

I was so hungry and decided to go home.. It's raining again so.. I went to the canteen to buy food~ and off to go home!~~

Saw some other friends again~ and bid goodbye~~

I was expecting to see my crush but i failed. haha! I dunno where he is tho. tsssk. too bad. kekekekeke~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment